口譯中會議主持人常用語
給大家介紹一些在口譯中會議主持人常用語
1. 宣布會議開始
Now I declare the meeting open.
現在我宣布會議開始。
First, I shall announce the items on the agenda.
首先,我宜布會議議程。
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?
女士們,先生們,請大家安靜。
Friends, shall we be getting started?
朋友們,我們開始開會。
Let's get down to business.
我們現在正式開會。
2. 介紹發言人
I have great pleasure in introducing Professor Smith, an expert in...
我很高興地為各位介紹……專家史密斯教授。
We now call on him to share his successful research work with us today.
我們現在請他給我們介紹他出色的研究工作。
Our next speaker is...
下一位發言人是……
Here is Professor Peter Schran.
現在有請皮特·司朗教授。
Let's invite Professor Brown to address this issue.
我們現在請布朗教授來談這個問題。
3. 組織討論、主持會議
Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Owen's paper is now open for discussion. Any questions and comments?
女士們、先生們,我們現在討論歐文教授的論文,請大家發表意見。
Order, please. Professor Lee, you may have the floor first.
請大家安靜。李教授,您可以先發言。
Mr. Cheng, I'm afraid we can't hear you very well. Could you speak up a little bit?
程先生,您的講話我們聽不清楚,您能否講大聲點?
Since we are running out of time, could you please just make a brief presentation?
由于時間快到了,您能否只作一簡短發言?
No more questions? No, well, so much for that. Let's go to the next speaker.
還有什么問題嗎? 要是沒有的話,這個問題,今天就談這么多。我們來聽聽下一位報告人講話。
There's no discussion after Mr. Owen's talk because of time.
由于時間關系,在歐文先生發言之后,沒有小組討論。
上一篇: 口譯做的好不好跟口譯技巧的欠缺有關么?下一篇: 外事口譯是什么?通常采取哪些形式?